sábado, 28 de febrero de 2015

Tutorial piano y voz In my place (Coldplay)

IN MY PLACE        Coldplay

    G - Em - Bm - D       G - Em - Bm - D      (2x)

   G            Em              Bm
      In my place, in my place
             D                               G                 Em        Bm     - D
    were lines that I couldn't change, I was lost, oh yeah.
G           Em           Bm
    I was lost, I was lost,
                  D                                  G                   Em        Bm     -D
    crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed, I was lost, oh yeah.

       C             G                      D         C
    Yeah, how long must you wait for me?
                       G                     D         C
    Yeah, how long must you pay for me?
                       G                      D         C      - D
    Yeah, how long must you wait for me?

    G - Em - Bm - D       G - Em - Bm - D

   G            Em                 Bm
      I was scared, I was scared,
    D                             G              Em      Bm   -  D
    tired and underprepared, but I wait for it.
G           Em          Bm
    If you go, if you go,
      D                                         G                 Em       Bm     D
    leave me down here on my own, then I’ll wait for you, yeah.

       C             G                      D        C
    Yeah, how long must you wait for it?
                       G                     D        C
    Yeah, how long must you pay for it?
                       G                      D        C             D
    Yeah, how long must you wait for it? Oh for it.

    G - Em - Bm - D       G - Em - Bm - D   (2x)

                     G         Em       Bm
    Sing it! Please, please, please
                D                         G       Em  Bm        
    Come back  and sing to me, to me, me.

              D                     G          Em         Bm
    Come on and sing it out, and out, and out
                D                   G       Em     Bm
    Come on and sing it out to me, to me.
                D
    Come back and sing it.
G             Em              Bm
    In my place, in my place
             D                                G
    were lines that I couldn't change.
              Em         Bm   D    G
    I was lost, oh yeah, oh yeah.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario